Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where my blog has been reviewed

Hi there! My main blog, Sensibilities, has been around for a while. I started this blog in December 2005, and it has gotten a few reviews. It has also accumulated a lot of material over the years, so now its sidebar has become too long. Thus I have decided to create this new blog page dedicated exclusively to links to the sites that reviewed my blog.

Just in case you just stumble on this blog by accident, you can always go to my main blog, but do visit these sites to see their reviews of Sensibilities and other blogs. Here they are!

  • Berate My Blog

  • Blog Search Engine

  • Bloggy Award

  • Critique My Blog!

  • So Many Blogs, So Little Time! 1

  • So Many Blogs, So Little Time! 2

  • The Weblog Review
  • No comments: